Enter an award
Details of all the awards criteria and questions can be found in the booklet here.
- When you are ready you can book and submit your entry here. You will be asked to login to a secure platform to complete your entry online.
- You will see the costs associated with entering and receive a proforma-invoice by email as a booking confirmation.
- For each entry, a fee of £199 is payable (£238.80 including VAT). There is a special rate available for five entries or more for the ‘Rising star’ and ‘Apprentice of the year’ awards. There is a special fee of £120 (£144 including VAT) for the best university employability strategy award and the HE careers guidance professional of the year award. If you are a member of the The Sustainable Recruitment Alliance you can enter the sustainability in early talent recruitment award free of charge.
- You may wish to include relevant supporting material (eg promotional material, photographs or links to video) with your submission. Bear in mind each judge will spend the same amount of time (usually between 15–20 minutes) on each submission. These can be uploaded when you complete the entry.
- Shortlisted employers will be notified after the judging has taken place.
Submissions will close on Friday 28 January 2022.