COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
The TARGETjobs Graduate Recruitment Awards is planning a safe return. Our commitment is to ensure the event is as safe as possible, working in and above the lines of legal expectation, with the co-operation of all who attend.
Everyone that attends the event will have to show proof of being double vaccinated (via the NHS app) or a COVID passport (these can be applied for at: NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
For people who haven’t been vaccinated we would require proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (within 24 hours of the event start time), logged with the NHS result service. (www.gov.uk/report-covid19-resultk)
There will be facilities at the event for people to do a lateral flow test if required, though is very much advised that the safest and easiest method will be to complete a home test in advance.
Staff / Contractors
All Group GTI’s (event organiser) staff and contractors that visit the venue will have been double vaccinated and will have taken a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of the event.
- All front of house associates will wear masks
- All food service associates will wear white cotton gloves that are replaced regularly throughout service
The 3 principles the venue continues to follow are:
- 1. Hygiene: The hotel maintains a high level of enhanced hygiene protocols in all areas. Associates will wear face coverings and white gloves during the service.
- 2. Ventilation: All public areas and events spaces have a high level of natural and mechanical air-conditioning with fresh air ventilation. The supply air handling unit has a maximum flow rate of 76,464 m/3 per hour = 21.24 litres per second. The units are continuously run at 50% capacity equalling 10.62 litres per second per person, which is above the recommended enhanced 10 litres per second.
- 3. Sanitization: High traffic areas and touchpoints are sanitized frequently and regularly, and hand-sanitizing stations are available for all guests to use.
Existing Covid-19 protocols that will continue at the venue
- Hand-sanitising stations will be placed on all levels around the Great Room and Ballroom including:
• at the cloakrooms and arrival points
• top and bottom of each staircase
• within all the gents and ladies bathrooms
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation of all public areas and event spaces will take place on a daily basis pre-occupation of the event space
- Increased cleaning protocols during the set-up, rehearsals and event including sanitization of all high-touch points to include all the stair and balcony handrails, doors handles and bathrooms
- During the event, frequent housekeeping attendance of ladies and gents bathrooms during the event with particular attention during peak times
Guests are requested to avoid bringing luggage such as overnight bags with them to the venue to help minimise queues.
Please note, these protocols could be subject to change in the future